Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Bologna has a first name...

All year I've been meaning to do a blog on BOLOGNA but have been amiss. Now that it's almost time to leave it, I've been running around like a crazy person trying to capture all the places/people/memories that are very special to me. Here's an ode to my most recent home away from home.

San Petronio, Piazza Maggiore

More Piazza Maggiore

Le due torre

Neptune at Christmas

Plenty Market

My street

My building

My campanello (doorbell)

My room in the winter

My room now, in the summer

My kitchen

Absolutely lovely portico in Piazza Cavour

Favorite place in Bologna: the fresh market
This is my daily produce vendor!

The villa I walk by every week on my way to tutoring, into which I would love to move all my things and call it home.

Me, 50 years from now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww beautiful bologna...and yes that's totally you in 50 years, the short one that is. see you soon. love you, gav