Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Red Lights are blinding me...

Today I'm leaving for my first big trip. I'm going to Amsterdam/Utrecht to visit Kristen! And Brittany's meeting us there as well! I could not be more excited to see two of my favorite people...and I'm also getting to experience another country! I can't wait to see Kristen's set up and understand how she's living her semester abroad! From what I've been reading, Amsterdam and Utrecht sound like lovely places. Amsterdam is such a famous city and tourist attraction, and yet I hear it's relatively small, pretty safe, and still holds small city charm.

It'll also be nice to get a break from Bologna...from not understanding what's going on...from seeing the same people all the time...from gelato...no just kidding! That last one will actually be dearly missed!

My travel itinerary is pretty intense...I hope it all goes alright. I have to take a few trains, a plane, a bus, and maybe a taxi until I get to my final destination...all by myself. But I have amazing motivation to get there in one piece. I can't wait!

Ok I better finish packing so I can get to the train station on time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I hope you take lots of pictures!