Saturday, October 27, 2007

Visitors Galore!

So I'm getting very excited because lots of my favorite people are planning on coming to visit me soon:
  1. My mom! And also Tia Diane and Chris! They're actually arriving this Friday...and we're going to go to Pisa, Florence, and Venice...as well as Paris! It's going to be a great trip, or plethora of trips, rather. I can't wait to see some of my family.
  2. Brittany! She's coming for Thanksgiving, so as to soften the blow of being without families on that special day for the both of us. We're going to eat of course. And then we'll do whatever else we want to!
  3. Kristen! I am honored to say that she is making me her last European fling before returning home for Christmas. She'll be here just before the holiday, when (hopefully) we might see a little snow.
My holiday plans are still somewhat up in the air...but with any luck, I'm going to be doing a whirlwind Calabria, London, Leeds, Scotland trip!

No comments: