Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Apartment Search!

Everything is so new, and there is so much going on, that each day it's hard for me to organize my thoughts and tell you about any one part of it!

Apartment hunting is almost in full swing but it's weird because it can be competitive against your new friends to get the apartment you want. I think I might need to concede and get a double, probably with the girl I live with now, Charlotte. She's really sweet and laid back and we click well so I think living together wouldn't be a problem. It's hard though because other people are looking for someone to room with and you don't want to hurt their feelings!

Me and my new friend Martino cooked dinner for about a dozen of our new friends last night. He's hilarious, I love him. He's about 6'5'', silly, and from UCSC. We make an odd pair! And he's so cute about the nicknames he and his girlfriend have. Anyways, so we ate pasta and salad, drank wine, and enjoyed each other's company on the terrace of Martino's apartment. It was just lovely...and so much fun!

Ok my computer's dying! I'll keep you updated on the apartment search!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't you send some of that food to us! Sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Megan and I love reading about your adventure.

Kathy Bull