Thursday, September 6, 2007

Corto Maltese

So people here don't differentiate between weeknights and weekend nights. People just go out every night! I've been trying to hold back a little because I'm afraid I'm going to get sick if I'm always on the go...or never get my homework done. However going out is so much fun because there's so many free things to do and everything's always hopping. We often frequent this one club called Corto Maltese...it's not that cool, but we make it cool because there's so many of us. It has a couple bars and a dance floor that plays such random Italian/American music. I've already told you guys a bit about it but I wanted to elaborate! Hehe...sometimes we try to go another club but we always end up back at old faithful :)

One night before making it to Corto Maltese, we were in Piazza Verde listening to a concert and there were some caribinieri (a version of Italian police who are very cute and stylish) around. Charlotte wanted a picture with them and so evolved this :

Good times.
Anyways...we're going out again tonight and we're going to try to go somewhere new but odds are we'll see Corto Maltese at some point tonight. So any of you who are coming to visit me...now you know what you have to look forward to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture but did I not tell you to stay away from Italian men?
Love you.

Julia said...

I am so happy that you are doing well kelly! I love that you have to restrain from going out every night. That's quite funny... I'll send you an email about all the things happening in my neck of the woods very soon!

Much love to you, and your Italian police friends