Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dolci

Gelato was God's personal gift to me. I eat it just about once a day, if not more! There's gelato just about every other block and there's so many different flavors and freshly made cones...ohmygod it's amazing. I found the best place so far on Via Castiglione and I wish I would have discovered it before I signed my lease because I would have limited my apartment search to only that street. As it stands, I'm pretty darn close and oh so thankful. The limone and cioccolate are to die for. The first night I had it I went back for a second helping! I'm so bad but I can't help it because it's so good.

Also, there's crepes. Just right along the street, you can pop in and get a soft, gooey, delicious crepe to go. They are all about the Nutella here and boy does it melt in your mouth.

I'm salivating just thinking about it.

No comments: