Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Rimini


So this Sunday a big group of us went to Rimini, a beach front town on the Adriatic Sea. It was pretty much amazing. The weather was perfect, the people watching was phenomenal and the company was so pleasant. I swam in the ocean...took a nap on my chair...Oh! I ate an Italian cheeseburger AND gelato. It was great.

The train ride back was pretty rough though because there was probably 3x as many people on board than should have been who kept pushing and yelling in Italian. I was so squished and holding tight to my bags...but I always felt safe because there were a bunch of us, including boys, and we were all watching out for one another. What an experience. I can't wait to go somewhere else!

1 comment:

love unlimited said...

That's such a cute picture. I'm so glad to hear (/read) that you're having fun!